1. Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, delivery, billing and mailing addresses, phone number(s), company/institution name, company tax ID number, proof of academic affiliation as necessary to provide applicable pricing, and payment information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, although this may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer being used, and technical information about Users, product information and technical support requests, as well as means of connection to our Site, such as the the IP address and opearating system utilized.
3. How we use web browser cookies and our links to third party websites
Users may also find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, or other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
4. How we use collected information
Metrika collects and uses Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. We also need it to provide information regarding the renewal or expiration of agreements, version upgrades, and other notifications about our products or services that you license or user.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent that it is necessary to provide the service requested by the User (our suppliers and payment processors).
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site features
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To fullfil our contractual agreements or comply with laws.
- To send periodic emails: The email addresses Users provide for order processing, will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site or send an email to info[at]metrika.se.
5. How we protect your information and how long we store it
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We may keep Users' personal information to allow us to manage our relationship with them and to provide them with relevant product and service information. We will keep it no longer than is necessary.
6. How you can access or correct the personal information we store about you
a. You can update your profile by logging on and following the prompts, if you have created an online account.
b. You may request to obtain the personal information we maintain on you by emailing info[at]metrika.se.
c. You may request that we update, correct, or remove your personal information by writing to info[at]metrika.se. Removal of some personal information may prevent use of certain products and services.
8. The GDPR rights of individuals and the acceptance of these terms
We operate under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This provides a legal framework for protecting your data and for granting you rights over your data. In summary, you have the following rights under GDPR regulation:
The right to be informed
The right of access
The right to rectification
The right to erase
The right to restrict processing
The right to data portability
The right to object
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.